Vraj Hindu temple is location in Schuylkill country. In Eastern Pennsylvania in united states. It is two miles west of to intersection of route 183 and 895.- : Vraj Hindu temple is a multimillion-dollar temple or haveli covering 300 acres of the land vraj temple offers annual events and volunteer opportunities for young people.
- : In 1987 was before a yoga recreational center in vraj Hindu temple. In 1998 November during the patotsav celebration when shrinathji graced his presence for the first time at vraj.
- : Temple in darshan is a organized Six times a everyday as different prayers Lord of Krishna shringar is dressed and a flower garland is placed around his neck and Rajbhog is the main meal of the day with different types of sweet: shreenathji uttapam is believed to wake up from the afternoon siesta. And evening in prayer with light garland. Temple timing is 9:00am and 9:00pm. Vraj Hindu temple in average of 1,00,000 Hindu pilgrims per year.
- : The vraj Hindu temple in annakut celebration begin at 10am with a Govardhan pooja by the temple singers and vaishnavas annakut Darshan is managing exceptionally with devotees enjoy the variety in shopping tasty snack items with a cup of hot tea/coffee and the yamuna lake during lunch.
- : The first Annakut was offered to shree Krishna by the resident of Vraj known as Vrajvassi. Annakut celebration is offered within a few days after Diwali.
- : Mangla Darshan time is 7:30am after the shringar 10:30am then afternoon in Rajbhog time is 12:00pm. In the evening utthapan is 4:15pm. Sandhya Aarti is 5:00pm and shayan is 6:30pm. Annual summer camps called vraj youth camp.
- : Vraj youth member mostly in high school, college and working with ages ranging from 16 to 28.