Today we are going to talk about How to share Google calendar. The user is found in a tightly packed schedule and finds it difficult to coordinate upcoming events with others. Then Google Calendar has a compromise for them. Google calendar is useful for setting reminders for other important events while Google Calendar serves as an important tool for setting group reminders. So let's gather more information about How to share Google calendar.
Here Are The Steps On How To Share Google Calendar
1. The user should first log in to ‘https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r’ and open the Calendar tool and then in the left navigation the user should see a list of all their credit calendars.
2. Then the user will see the 'My Calendar' section at the bottom left and locate the calendar that the user wants to share and click the corresponding menu button.
3. Then hover over the calendar to share and click on the three dots at the top of it and from the resulting pop up, click Settings and Sharing.
4. After that scroll down in the new window until the user sees the share with specific people and share with specific people.
5. Then add the name and email address of the person you want to share with and click 'Send'.
6. The user then selects from the permissions drop-down, if the recipient is only able to view the details of the events and edit the events and manage the sharing. The user will have a lot of control over the calendar if the user does not make that choice wisely. But if the user gives a recipient too much control over the calendar, the user can always change it by selecting a separate permission from the drop-down.
7. And if the recipient doesn't have a Google address, the user will be asked if you want to invite them to have a Google Account. And click the invitation and the recipient will receive the invitation in their inbox.
1. If someone else is having trouble finding your Google Calendar, follow the steps below. So let us know a little more about Troubleshooting.
2. First make sure the user has added the correct email address.
3. Then remove the person from the calendar sharing settings and then find the directions above by adding them back.
4. After that make sure they click the link to the email they received. If users cannot find their spam folder it should be checked.
Thank you for reading this article! Please share it and read more on How To Share Your Screen & Video Call On Google Hangouts in the next posts.