Today we are going to talk about How to play YouTube videos on loop. YouTube videos do not play on the user loop but there are some videos that the user wants to hear and watch again and again. Repeat mode is not available on YouTube by default. But playing videos on YouTube is even easier to play in a loop than the user thinks. So let's collect a bit of How to play YouTube videos on loop.
Steps To Play Youtube Video On Loop In Browser Or Mac And iOS
1. The user has to open the YouTube website on any browser or Mac and iOS and select the video they want to watch on the loop.
2. Once the user starts right-clicking on the video screen and selects the 'Loop' option.
Steps To Play Youtube Video On Loop In Mobile Application
1. All you have to do is open the YouTube app on your smartphone and select the video you want to play on the loop.
2. After that the user has to tap on the ‘+’ icon from the top right corner of the playback screen and select the new playlist option.
3. The user then has to set the privacy setting by entering the playlist name and tapping on the create icon.
4. The user then has to play the video by selecting the playlist to listen to the song tap on the library icon from the bottom right.
5. Once the video starts playing, the user has to select the repeat icon by tapping on the down arrow.
Thank you for reading this article! Please share it and read more on How To Find Out If You Were Blocked On Whatsapp in the next posts.