Today we are going to talk about How to create your own custom WhatsApp Stickers. WhatsApp ultimately allows people to send and receive stickers from each other. This new development is seen as bringing with it an exciting prospect. There are many ways to make WhatsApp stickers but the easiest way is by downloading apps that make the user stickers faster. In less than five minutes on WhatsApp and iPhone, WhatsApp manages to create sticker packs so the process is really easy. So let's gather a little more information about How to create your own custom WhatsApp Stickers.
Steps For How To Create Whatsapp Stickers On Android
1. The first thing the user has to do is download the sticker maker app on Android.
2. Tap Create after That New Sticker pack.
3. Then name the sticker pack and add the author's name for the pack and if the user wants to take credit for making these stickers then the user will see 30 tiles in the next screen. You can tap any of these and then the user can open the gallery to select photos and tap File Select to select pictures. The first option lets the user take a picture and the second opens your photo gallery and the third lets the user select images from their file manager.
4. Now, the next step lets the user cut the picture into shape. The user can choose one of the freehand.
5. And once the user has finished cropping, yes, tap Save Sticker.
6. After that once a user adds three stickers he can tap Add in WhatsApp. And once it is added, the user will see a confirmation message on the screen.
7. And now the user opens WhatsApp and taps the emoji icon> stickers icon at the bottom.
8. In the list of After That Sticker Pack, users will now see their new sticker pack as the last one.
9. And to delete the sticker pack, the user has to tap the pack> top-right three point icon> delete.
Steps For How To Create Whatsapp Stickers On iphone
1. The first thing a user has to do is download the Bazaart app on their iPhone.
2. After that the user opened the app and started anew or tapped the photo.
3. Now the user can use the tools of the application to create a sticker. Users can easily cut it into shapes and add dialog boxes and much more through Bazaart's on-screen tools.
4. And once you are done the user has to tap the share icon and tap on WhatsApp.
5. The application will then ask the user to add their name if the user wants to take credit for the sticker pack. And then on the next screen it remains to tap Add to WhatsApp.
6. This will add the user's sticker to WhatsApp. Tap the sticker icon in the form where the user writes the message. So your stickers will be shown here.
7. Bazaart allows users to easily update their sticker packs. Just repeat steps 2 to 4 above and you will see a new screen asking if you want to update and delete your sticker pack. And tap Update to add more stickers to your pack.