Today we are going to talk about How to change the YouTube channel name. Youtubers are users who have a channel on the platform to perform many activities of posting music videos, interactive videos or come to many videos. All this is done under the rules and regulations of YouTube. People who create accounts in YouTube are responsible for everything they post and that is why they need to make sure that everything they post is not copied and stolen from other artists using the platform.
Users just need to choose a great name for their channel and create a channel that can be easily done by filling in some basic details. If there are errors in your name in the YouTube channel, it can be easily corrected by changing the username. So let's gather some more information about the process of How to change YouTube channel name.
How To Change Your YouTube Channel Name?
1. First the user has to open the browser and go to www.youtube.com.
2. The user then clicks on the ‘Sign In’ button in the right hand corner and enters the requested details.
3. After that, once the user has signed in to their account, all they have to do is click on the thumbnail image in the top right corner of the page.
4. All the user has to do is click on 'Creator Studio' and then 'View Channel'.
5. The user will see a settings icon next to the channel name and then a new page will be directed to 'Channel Settings' in which they will see 'Edit on Google' next to the channel name and proceed to rename.
6. Once done the user has to click save and then refresh the page to see the new name.
Note : The user can only rename your channel 3 times every 90 days. After a user changes their name, it may take a few days for the new name to be updated and displayed on their YouTube.
Change Your Channel Description
Users can add changes to their YouTube channel descriptions. They need to follow the steps below to change the description of the user's channel null.
1. The first thing a user has to do is sign in to their channel on YouTube. After that the user has to choose their profile picture and then their channel.
2. The user then has to click there to customize the channel.
3. Then you have to open the about tab.
4. Under After That 'Description', if the user has never added a channel description, they have to choose + Channel Description. Or if the user already has a channel description they have to choose edit.
5. The user then has to enter his new description and click on done.
Thank you for reading this article! Please share it and read more on How To Share Google Calendar Event With Another Gmail Account in the next posts.