Today we are going to talk about the best ab exercises how to lose belly fat destroyer in one week. By doing this exercise, your stomach, and your whole body are maintained. Doing all these exercises can help your body stay healthy and fit.So let's find out a little more about the best abs exercise how to lose belly fat destroyer in one week.
1. Crunch Exercise
This exercise is one of the most popular abdominal exercises. Crunch exercises include complete abs, but mainly crunch rectus abdominis works the muscle and also works the trunk. This exercise allows both making six-pack abs and tightening the abdomen. Unlike sit-ups in crunch exercise, the lower back remains on the floor. This exercise reduces your risk of injury, and targets your abs without engaging your hip muscles.
Method : Doing a Basic Crunch
1. Lie on your back on an exercise mat
- You can also do crunches on a stability ball to expand your workout and engage your entire core.
- You can try crunches on a declined exercise bench for more resistance.
2. Bend your knees so your feet are flat on the floor
- Your knees and feet should be about hip-width apart.
- Position your feet so your heels are about 30 to 46 cm from your tailbone.
3. Cross your arms in front of your chest
- You can strain your back by tugging your head or neck. Cross your arms over your chest to completely skip this risk.
- If you place your hands behind your head or neck, keep your elbows bent, extended to your sides, and level with your ears. Letting your arms close around your head encourages your head to tilt forward.
- For increased resistance, you could hold a 2.3 to 4.5 kg plate weight over your chest.
4. Lift your shoulder blades off of the mat with a smooth, controlled motion
- Then breathe, then exhale as you engage your abs muscles and stretch your torso.
- Lifting your entire torso off of the floor can cause lower back strain. Furthermore, your hip flexors take over when you sit up all the way. A crunch more effectively targets the abs than a complete sit-up.
- Instead of resting on your chin, keep your neck relaxed. Try to keep your chin and chest in an apple-sized space.
- Your lower back, tailbone, and feet should maintain contact with the mat at all times.
5. Lower yourself back down with a slow, steady motion
- Pause for a time before making another crunch after reducing your upper body to the mat. If you rush into the next rep, you’ll end up using momentum to lift yourself instead of your muscles. Rushed movements can also lead to back injuries.
- Try doing a set of 12 crunches. For a full abs workout, you could do 3 sets of 12 standard crunches, 3 sets of reverse crunches, and 3 sets of bicycle or side crunches.
2. Knee Hug Crunches Exercise
This exercise is a form of knee litter crunching. Knee Hug Crunches exercise is an effective exercise for developing ABS. Knee Hug Crunches in Knee Hug Crunches exercise you are using your body weight as a resistance to hug your knees to your chest and squeezing your abs. This exercise helps you develop strong abs as well as core strength.
- Strengthen the interior Abs muscles
- Improves core health
- Improves stability in basic flexing movement pattern
- Improves the core strength
3. Cross Crunches Exercise
First of all lie flat on your back with your knees bent. Then cross your right leg over the left knee, and support your head with your left hand. Then crunch and bring your left elbow across your body and toward the right knee. And Repeat for us as many reps as you can and switch sides.
- Cross crunches exercise helps to strengthen the core, sculpts the waist and tones the abdominal.
- To challenge your muscles and get them to respond to exercise.
The cross crunch targets both the abs and the oblique muscles.
4. Flutter Kicks Exercise
This exercise reshapes your body and tones your lower body. Flutter Kicks exercise helps you shed excess fat from the stomach, hips, and thighs, taking care of many women's "problem areas". People who exercise do have a strong, greasy lower body. By doing this exercise, you can get rid of your abdomen by imitating the swimmer's foot movement.
- Burns Calories
- Excellent Cardio
- Tones The Lower Body
- Sheds Belly Fat
5. Tuck And Crunch Exercise
Tuck and crunch exercise can be done with a weight plate holding your hand in your chest. Tuck and crunch exercise can be a bit challenging for people who have never done this exercise for weight. Always try Tuck and crunch without weight before going on weight plates.
6. Scissor Kicks Exercise
Start by lying on your back with your hands through your sides, pushing to the floor to exercise scissor kicks. Then brace your abs and place your lower back against the floor. If you find your back arches away from the floor during Scissor kicks exercises, you will first need to work through some simple abdominal exercises to increase core stability.
7. Raised Leg Circles Exercise
Raised Leg Circles Exercise raised leg circles are a quick and easy way to tighten your abs, work your front hip flexors, and strengthen your neck muscles. Raised Leg Circles Exercises also strengthen your throat muscles. This exercise is the best, and you can do it anytime, anywhere.