Today we will talk about the most expensive house in the world. The word 'home' invokes a sense of comfort and gentleness. Here you will find the richest people on earth whose home is much larger than humility and utility. Home is a place where people can spend the most. Today there is hardly any room for such houses.
While such construction may not survive well with modern architecture, many wealthy people have not stopped searching for the most luxurious places to live. For example, if you visit inside Donald Trump's house you will find almost everything in gold. Apart from this, the desired painting, photo or artwork can be found on any wall of Bill Gates' house.
Let's go for a tour of modern palaces. Here we will talk about the most expensive and biggest house in the world.- : The owner of the Ellison estate is Larry Ellison. Alison's co-founder is the fifth richest person in the world. Its Japanese-style estate was created in 2004. It took 9 years to create Allison.
- : The model of the Japanese emperor's palace was designed by Zen Buddhist teacher and architect Paul Driscoll. Larry Allison is an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist who is co-founder and executive chairman of Oracle Corporation and chief technology officer. By October 2019, Larry Allison was listed as the fourth richest person in the United States by Forbes Magazine.
- : Ellison includes three cottages, an arena, eight bridges, two gardens, and five acres of man-made lake, bathhouse and no pond.
Estimated value is $54.5 billion.
2. 17 Upper Phillimore Gardens
- : The owner of upper phillimore gardens is Olena Pinchuk. The 10-bedroom mansion was once a prep school in the upper phillimore gardens. The house has an underground swimming pool, sauna, gym and cinema, and also a panic room.
- : This house is adorned with priceless artwork. Olena Pinchak, daughter of Leonid Kuchma, the founder of the ANTI AIDS Foundation and the second president of Ukraine, paid $ 128 million for the mansion.
Estimated value is $128 million.
3. 18-19 Kensington Palace Gardens, London, U.K
- : The owner of the 18-19 Kensington palace gardens is Lakshmi Mittal. Lakshmi Mittal shares some of the world's richest pictures with a neighbor. London's main and strategic residential Kensington Palace Gardens is the second most expensive street in the world. The average price per square meter of Kensington Palace Gardens is $ 107,000.
- : Kensington Palace Gardens was built in 1845 by Sir Charles Berry as a pair of semi-detached 'Palazzo' style villas. Lakshmi spent millions to spend on the Taj Mittal for the renovation and transformation of the mansion. With a total of 12 bedrooms, a pool and a marble in Kensington Palace Gardens, this mansion can be considered a tremendous tribute to its Indian origin.
Estimated value is £35,305,898.
4. 220 Central Park South Penthouse, New York
- : The owner of the 220 central park south penthouse is Dan Och. The 220 Central Park South Penthouse is a history of hedge fund billionaire Ken Griffin, and he founded Robert A.M. Stern-designed skyscrapers were designed in New York's Central Park. Central Park South Penthouse is a U.S. It is the most expensive house for sale in.
- : Central Park South Penthouse is a 79-storey tower. This building is shone with Alabama Silver Shadow limestone. The building is also known for its luxurious amenities. The tower includes a spa, athletic club, private dining and recreational facilities and a private motor court.
Estimated value is $238 million
5. 924 Bel Air Road, Bel Air, California
The owner of Bel air road is Bruce makowsky. The Bel air road extends 38,000 square feet. Apart from the more traditional trappings of two master bedrooms, 10 guest suites, 21 bathrooms, three kitchens, five bars and a massage room / wellness spa, the estate has more sophisticated amenities. And that house also houses a helipad, infinity pool, a candy wall, two wine cellars, four-way bowling alley, and a pop-up outdoor theater. If this house had sold its original listing price for $ 250 million, it would have been the most expensive home on sale in the United States.
Estimated value is $150 million.
6. An apartment in One Hyde Park, London, U.K
The owner of the apartment in one Hyde Park is Rinat Akhmetov. Ukraine's richest man and oligarch bought two of the world's most expensive apartments in Knightsbridge, London. It cost him a record setting of $ 136.4 million. Includes a 25,000 square foot area in the project of Rich Rogers. Each of these ments partitions protects 360º through a bulletproof glass facade, and special interiors designed by Glass Candy and sophisticated lighting systems by artist James Turrell.
Estimated value is $237 million.
7. Antilia, Mumbai, India
- : The owner of Antilia is Mukesh Ambani. Like many other billionaire families, Ambani has a unique and custom home. The start of the production of Antilia was designed by a Perkins and Perm firm named Will. The construction of Antilia took four years. And right now it stands proudly in the context of a slum-filled Mumbai.
- : Antilia has a 27-storey residence. Antilia acquires an area of about 10 acres. Antilia has three helipads, a health spa, salon, a 3-seat movie theater, multiple swimming pools, yoga and dance studios and ice cream rooms, with parking in six levels below ground level. About 600 staff are needed to maintain Antilia luxury home.
Estimated value is $ 1 billion.
8. Blossom Estate, Palm Beach, Florida
- : The owner of the blossom estate is Kenneth Griffin. Bingham-Blossom House, also known as Figulus. The house was damaged by a fire and demolished in 1974. The house was opened on December 5, 1972, in the US. This house is first located on that sea on Palm Beach.
- : The home is home to the original 17-acre grounds with David Grandison Fairchild, a well-known botanist and friend of the Bingham family, bringing many tropical trees from around the world. The house was designed by local craftsman and builder George Linghart. It was also documented by the Historic American Buildings Survey in 1972. Blossom Estate boasts about $ 130 mimes, six kitchens, a library and a fully equipped guest house.
Estimated value is $237 million.
9. Broken O Ranch, Augusta, Montana
The owner of the broken o ranch is Stanley Kroenke. Broken O Ranch includes an exclusive 10,000 square foot home with an indoor pool. Stanley Kroenke bought the ranch for $ 132.5 million. The Land Report states that Stanley Kroenke is America's 10th largest owner. The ranch was created by William and Dizzy Moore, the founders of the Kelly-Moore Paint Company. There are many horse stables. There are about 4500 cattle.
Estimated value is $132.5 million.
10. Buckingham Palace, London
The owner of Buckingham is Crown Estate. Buckingham Palace includes 775 rooms, royal ink and guest bedrooms, 78 bathrooms and offices. This house still holds the top spot in the world's most expensive building. Buckingham Palace has been the residence of the monarchy since 1837, which also houses many castles and colonies throughout the United Kingdom. Queen Elizabeth spent her summer vacation at Balmoral Castle in the Highlands of Scotland.
Estimated value is $2.9 billion.
11. Fair Field, Sagaponack, N.Y
- : The owner of the Fairfield is Ira Rennert. Ira Rennert is one of America's billionaires. The Fair Field extends to the largest 63 acres in the United States. This is the largest building in 2003.
- : The home-created Fair area is located in the United States in the state of New York, in the Hamptons, Long Island. The floor area of this building is approximately 64000 square feet.
- : The Fair Field also includes a 29-bedroom, 39-bathroom, 3 swimming pools, 3 dining rooms and a 164-seat theater, with a two bowling alley, gym, basketball court ,two tennis courts, two squash courts and many other buildings.
Estimated value is $750 million.
12. Hearst Castle
The owner of Hearst castle is William Randolph Hearst. Hearst castle is located in San Simon, California. It has a 27 bedroom in the house. The house has also played host to very famous people like Winston Churchill, Clark Gable, John and Jackie Kennedy. This heritage and tourist destination is part of the California Park System, run by the trustees of William Randolph.
Estimated value is $191 million.
13. Le Palais Bulles, Theoule-sur-Mer, France
- : The owner of the le palais bulles is Pierre Cardin. Le palais bulles Created by the Hungarian architect Anti Lovag. Le palais bulles were built between 1975-1989. The Palace has a series of round rooms that flow down the Mediterranean Sea from rocky cliffs. While the seaside estate was not short on modern "comforts", it had three swimming pools, several gardens and a 500-seat amphitheater on mountain plains.
- : The Palace is currently owned by Italian-born French fashion designer Pierre Cardin as a holiday home, and she is organizing many swanky events. In 2015 at the Palace, Dyer showed off his cruise collection at an indoor / outdoor fashion show at the Sprawling Estate. This is amazing houses in the world.
Estimated value is $390 million.
14. Mesa Vista Ranch, Eastern Texas Panhandle
Mesa Vista Ranch has a 60000 acre ranch lodge, a private airport, a pub, an 11,000-square-foot bird dog kennel. There are 40 dogs in the room, a chapel, golf fairway and greens. And there were 20 man-made lake oil tycoons moving their childhood home from Oklahoma to ranch in 2008.
Estimated value is $250 million.
15. Palazzo di Amore, Beverly Hills, California
- : The owner of palazzo di amore is Jeffrey Green. Starting in the palazzo di amore with stunning views of the Mediterranean-style estate in Los Angeles and the surrounding valley, there is a whole lot to love about it.
- : The palazzo di amore also features a vineyard set beside the hill, manicured gardens and a waterfall, a Turkish spa, a rotating dance floor and laser booths with a laser-light system, a 50-seat movie theater and parking for 150 cars.
Estimated value is $129 million.
16. Seven the Pinnacle
The owner of seven Pinnacle is Edra Blixseth. Seven Pinnacle is located in Montana's Big Sky. The house is the Yellowstone Club's largest property. The house comes with a heated floor, many pools, a gym, wine cellar, and its very own ski lift. Timber Baron, Tim Blixseth, who is co-founder of the Yellowstone Club.
Estimated value is $155 million.
17. Silicon Valley Mansion, Los Altos Hills, CA
- : The owner of the Silicon Valley mansion is Yuri Milner. Yuri Milner is Russian giants and Facebook investor and the proud owner of her secluded home. The mansion has 20 rooms. Silicon Valley Mansion has approximately 32,000 square feet of living space.
- : Inside the Silicon Valley Mansion there are two fireplaces and multiple activity rooms, including a disco / dance floor, poker room, a full gym and a movie theater.
- : The main house in this mansion has five bedrooms and seven bathrooms. It has a large walk-in closet inside the master bedroom which is attached to the master bathroom. This mansion has plenty of indoor and outdoor pools.
Estimated value is $100 million.
18. Spelling Manor, Holmby Hills, California
- : The owner of the spelling manor is Petra ecclestone. The house of the spelling manor spans 56,000 square feet. The spelling manor has 14 bedrooms, 27 bathrooms.
- : This home was once the largest home in Los Angeles County. The 40-foot-high foyer O'Hara plantation in the spelling manor, Tara, was created after Gone Wind the Wind.
- : This home features a gym, wine cellar and tasting room, a beauty salon with three stations and a massage and tanning room at the facilities.
Estimated value is $160 million.
19. The Odeon Tower Penthouse, Monaco
The Odeon tower penthouse was developed by the group Marzocco. The odeon tower penthouse spans several floors of 35,000 square feet apartment. The water slide from the upper floor in the endless pool of 360-degree views of the landscape around the odeon tower penthouse makes this penthouse stunning.
estimated value is $330 million.
20. The Playboy Mansion, Holmby Hills, California
The owner of the playboy mansion is Darren Metropo Los. The Playboy mansion has six bedrooms, six full baths, a tennis court and swimming pool, four-bedroom guest house. When this Mansion 2016 U.S. It was the most expensive house on the market. Playboy Mansion was originally designed by Arthur J. Letts, son of Broadway department store founder Arthur Letts.
Estimated value is $100 million.
21. Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-mer, France
- : The owner of villa leopolda is lily safra. There is a cascading terrace in Villa Leopolda. Villa leopolda acquires an area of about 20 acres. Villa Leopolda is located in the Alpes-Maritimes on the French Riviera.
- : Villa Leopolda has been owned by Swiss banker Edmund Safra since 1987. The architectural character of the villa Leopolda is of historical style called Belle Popok. Villa Leopolda is designed by an American architect.
- : The house is located on an 18 acre grounds. Guinea and Marella Agnelli of this house, Isaac and Dorothy J. There have been many notable owners like Killam and Edmund and Lily Safra since 1987. Many of them inherited the villa after her husband's death.
Estimated value is $750 million.
22. Villa Les Cedres, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France
The owner of the Villa Les Cedres is campari group. Villa Les Cedres was built in 1830 and subsequently purchased in 1904 by King Leopold of Belgium. The mansion was considered the most expensive house in the world. In 2017 Campari's David Campari-Milano S.P.A was for sale for $ 410 million. The mansion is an 18,000-square-foot, 14-bedroom estate with an Olympic-sized swimming pool, large stable and decadent interior woodwork.
Estimated value is $410 million.
23. Xanadu 2.0, Seattle, WA
- : The owner of the Xanadu is Bill Gates. Xanadu 2.0 is a spectacular architectural mansion situated on the shores of Lake Shinton. Xanadu 2.0 extends over 66,000 square feet. Xanadu 2.0 was created by Bohlin Savinsky Jackson and Cutler Anderson Architects over a 7 year period. The mansion has many features besides the durable design.
- : Xanadu 2.0 features a high-tech sensory system; a pool with an underwater music system, a 2,500-square-foot gym, 20-foot high ceilings, 24 bathrooms, six kitchens, a library and a fully-fledged guest house, changing ambitions to suit mood and time is included.
Estimated value is $127 million.
Thank you for reading this article! Please share it and read more on What Is The Highest Currency In The World? in the next posts.