Today we want to talk about how to share your screen on Google Hangouts. This app may not be as popular for personal chats but Google Hangouts is definitely being used for official chats and conversations. Adding new features like the ability to share photos, videos and other documents didn't stop Google Hangouts. The list of Google Hangouts features also includes the option to share the screen in real time. So let's gather a little more information about Google Hangouts.
Users can easily share their screen on Google Hangouts so that they can communicate information more effectively and even shorten the length of meetings. Sharing a user's screen on this app can also make it easier to deliver presentations. In this app the user can choose to show their full screen and only the user can show the individual windows opened on the computer. Before sharing a screen in Google Hangouts, users need to consider things like Active Google Account, Internet connectivity and the latest version of Google Chrome.
When a user is hosting a video chat in Google Hangouts, it's sometimes easier to let another person see the window that the user is viewing on your screen, just like that presentation. Google Hangouts can provide the user with a view that makes it easy to understand.
Steps to Share Your Screen On Google Hangouts
1. All you have to do is open Gmail on Google Chrome.
2. After that you have to login using Google Account credentials.
3. The user then selects a contact from the chat section and the user wants to share their screen with it.
4. After that you have to click on the video call icon from the top of the chat window on Google Hangouts.
5. During an ongoing call on Google Hangouts, the user has to click on the three-dot from the top right.
6. Then you have to select the share screen option.
7. After that the user has to select the area he wants to share and click on the share button.
Steps to Add More People Into The Conversation On Google Hangouts
1. On Google Hangouts, the user has to click on the more icons from the video call screen once the video call is answered.
2. The user then has to type the email address of the person he wants to add to the conversation and copy and share the link.
3. Then accept it and wait to join the conversation.
Thank you for reading this article! Please share it and read more on How To Play Youtube Video On Loop in the next posts.