Today we are going to talk about How to Record Calls Using Truecaller. Added call recording feature to Android version of True Caller app. The feature is now out of beta phase and almost all users can record calls using the app. Call recording functionality is free for the first 14 days to try.
Download and install the latest version of this application to record calls using True Caller. Phone recordings are saved in your phone storage so you don't need to have internet connectivity to record calls. It is recommended to enable the trial version to check if the recording features are supported on the user's device. So let's gather a little more information about How to Record Calls Using Truecaller.
Following Are The Steps On How To Record Calls Using True Caller.
1. The first step is for the user to download and configure the True Caller application.
2. After that the user has to tap on the three horizontal bars from the top left.
3. Then select the 'Call Recording' option.
4. After that the user now has to tap on the 'Start Free Trial' button in the next window.
5. Then all the necessary approvals have to be given when the user is asked.
Note : Once the user completes the above steps a popup with True Caller logo and record button will appear on the calling screen of the phone. All the user has to do is tap on the button and start recording calls.