Today we have to talk about encephalitis fever and its causes, symptoms and treatment. The fever of encephalitis is that the brain gets irritating. This fever is also known to severe viral encephalitis or aseptic encephalitis and the Hindi Chamki Fever. Inflammation in the brain may be swelling or inflammation when encephalitis occurs. This is a rare disease and nowadays Bihar is experiencing disasters. So let's get more information about encephalitis.What is Encephalitis?
Encephalitis is an inflammation and inflammation of the brain. In most cases, this virus causes inflammation. The Encephalitis is also called intense viral encephalitis or aseptic encephalitis.
During this fever, inflammation attacks the brain through infection or is triggered by the immune system to attack the brain.
1. The main causes of this fever are agents such as herpes viruses, West Nile, Japanese encephalitis, eastern equine viruses, tick-borne viruses etc.
2. This fever also occurs due to bacteria, fungus, or parasites, chemicals, toxins and non-infectious agents.
3. Bacterial infections and inexperienced inflammation can also cause encephalitis.
B. Common Viral Causes
1. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV)
HSV-type 1 is associated with cold sores and fever blisters in your mouth, and HSV type 2 can cause encephalitis associated with genital herpes. Encephalitis caused by HSV type 1 is rare but it can lead to significant damage to the brain or death.
2. Other Herpes Viruses
Here is the Epstein - Barr virus, which usually causes infectious mononucleosis, and varicella-zoster virus, which usually causes chickenpox and shingles.
Enteroviruses include the poliovirus and the coxsackie virus, which usually causes an illness with flu-like symptoms, eye inflammation and abdominal pain.
4. Tick-Borne Viruses
In western United States, Powassan is caused by virus ticks and causes encephalitis. These symptoms appear in about one week after the bite from an infected tick.
5. Childhood Infections
Causes of encephalitis fever Acne, mumps and rubella are used for secondary and most common causes. Due to vaccine availability for these diseases these causes are rarely rare in the United States.
- High Fever
- Personality changes
- Problems with speech or hearing
- Memory loss
- Sensitivity to light
- Stiff neck and back
- In severe cases seizures, paralysis and coma
- Confusion, agitation or hallucinations
- During this fever, certain areas of the face or body are damaged by nerves or paralysis.
- Muscle weakness
- Problems with speech or hearing
- Loss of consciousness
If you are experiencing more serious symptoms associated with encephalitis fever, you should get immediate care. Infants and young children should receive urgent care with symptoms or symptoms of this fever.
D. Risk Factors
Some types of encephalitis fever are more common or more severe. Generally, most children of older children and older adults are more at risk of viral fever.
2. Weakened Immune System
People have HIV / AIDS, they take immune medicines or other conditions that increase the risk of poor immune system encephalitis.
Children suffering from encephalitis fever need to be cared for in a hospital in ICU which is an intensive care unit to prevent any type of mishap.
1. Some types of this fever can also be cured by giving antiviral drugs to the patient.
2. Corticosteroids are also given to reduce sorting in brain for the prevention of encephalitis.
3. The doctor looks at his blood pressure, heart rate, respiration and body fluid to prevent further inflammation of the brain for the treatment of this fever.
4. OTC drugs, such as acetaminophen, can help in this fever and headache.
5. During this fever, anti-inflammatory drugs like Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen and Naproxen Sodium are also given to reduce the patient's headache and temperature.
6. Most cases of encephalitis fever are cured or resolved within a few days but in some severe cases, it may take a few weeks.
7. According to the Government of India guidelines, 2 doses of Japanese encephalitis vaccine have been approved which will be provided with acne at 9 months of age and DPT booster on the other side.
8. Therefore, this fever is an infection or inflammation in the brain that can be caused by viruses, bacteria, fungi, which results in headache, high fever, vomiting, and coma.